[0rg] Clan Forum

A meeting place for all [0rg] clan members.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum Registration
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Kakujitsu
To all [0rg] members, forum registration is mandatory within a week of the steam group invitation. Anyone not registered on the forum will be removed from the group and will lose any clan privileges and admin rights.

Comments: 2
Rupture
Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 pm by Kakujitsu
Rupture is one of the founding members of .0rg Hes been with me and the clan since day one. A very skilled and funny player its come to my attention that hes been misunderstood. N!gga was a movement started by Rupture. When he uses the word N!gga its not ment in a derogatory or disrespectful way, it is a general term for friend or acquaintance taken from Hip-Hop culture. Heads up Rupture is crazy …

Comments: 5
Latest topics
» Rates
Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 am by Kakujitsu

» Goats Are Awesome
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 am by Ƙrᴓƞίc Ƙlᴓώƞ

» The epicness of CastleMiner Z has a place!
Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:01 pm by Retro Gojira

» Only took forever to remember my login info
Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 am by Kakujitsu

» Hi. Kakujitsu said I could come in here. no seriously.
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm by Retro Gojira

» Source SDK fix after last update.
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 pm by Kakujitsu

» Updated for New Music 2013.
Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm by RupturE.org

» CS:GO Pro Tip Series: TM
Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 am by Kakujitsu

» CS:GO Pro Tip Series: Semphis
Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 am by Kakujitsu

Poll
Top posters
Ecto.org

0147.org

Kakujitsu

Markymark.org

RupturE.org

7528.org

ŁǿﯕŧﯕǿبŁ.org

3791.org

6066.org

0216.org

Share | 

.org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakujitsu
General Of 0rg
General Of 0rg

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 48

PostSubject: .org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 am

I will be making a frag video for the .org clan sometime soon. Any .org member wanting to show off their skills and or crazy/funny moments while playing Counter Strike: Source is welcome to take part. But certain conditions need to be met.

Criteria

1. Anyone wanting to be in the video must wear the "[0rg]" tag in front of their name, period.
I will not accept demos of anyone aliasing or wearing other tags. Use the name you chose when you joined .org and wear the "[0rg]" tag in front of your name in game or don't ask me if you can be in the video.

2. Players wanting to be in the video must submit demos of frags only on stock settings, that means no low gravity, no tweaked damage or pickups and no effects including spawn effects, death effects, and sprite trails or tracers.

3. Players must only submit demos of frags completed on stock or CEVO maps. Deathmatch maps, and Gun Game maps will not be accepted.

4. Players must provide a text file containing the tick numbers of the frags they want to be in the video with the demos. The text files need to be labeled accordingly with the map name, and player completing the frags included in both the demo and the text file. Example: de_dust2_Kaku.dem; de_dust2_Kaku.txt

5. People do not give me crap, I don't want demos of people headshotting noobs in a pub, or kills on bots. Try getting demos of frags from 1v1s, 2v2s, 4v4s or 2v1s and 3v1s if you have the skills. I will accept demos of 1v1s, 2v2s etc before I will accept demos taken from pubs. Pub frags are fine but don't let that be the only frags you have. Also try not to submit demos with excessive background noise. This makes editing much easier for me.

6. Try to keep the demos relatively short, 20 minutes or less.

7. Demos and text files must be placed (together) in compressed ZIP folders before being submitted. Zip files should be sent via https://www.yousendit.com.

8. All emails should be directed to OhmsLaw.IVR@gmail.com.

9. To those that want a place in the video, its first come first serve. The first ten people to send me demos will have a place in the frag video. I do not have the time to accept anymore then that.

glhf and represent for .org! Rock On

Basic recording and playback
To record a game, type in console record "name", while the file name shouldn't have any special characters or spaces. The demo file (.dem extension) is saved in your current game directory, e.g. \hl2\name.dem. You can start recording anytime within a running game and stop recording with the stop command. If a changelevel occurs while recording, the current demo file will be closed and a new demo file name_2 (name_3, name_4, etc.) is created. To playback a previously recorded game, type playdemo "name". If you want to use demo playback for system benchmarking use timedemo "name". Timedemo plays a demo as fast as possible and shows performance stats after the playback is finished (total drawn frames, seconds needed for playback, average frames per second and variability).

Demo player
Anytime while playing back a demo file, the Demo Playback window can be brought up by pressing Shift-F2 or the demoui command. The Demo Playback window allows to pause and resume, change playback speed or move your camera viewpoint.

To load a new demo file hit the "Load..." button and choose a file from disc. The current loaded demo file name will be shown right beside the "Load..." button. The current and total playtime is shown right below. Using the slider on the right, you can adjust the playback speed between slow-motion and fast-forward (0% to 600%). Under the overall progress bar are the playback control buttons like the toggle button "Play", "Pause", "Resume", step forward ">", go to start "|<", go to end ">|" (some features aren't working yet, like step back "<", fast backward "<<")

Internally recorded demo files use time stamps called ticks to mark single frames within the playback. Like time the current and total ticks are displayed left of the "Goto:" button. You can jump to a specific tick within the demo by entering the target tick in text input field and press the "Goto:" button.

Back to top Go down
http://0rg-clan-forum.darkbb.com
Blaze.org
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: .org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video   Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 am

you not accepting any 5 v 5 footage? :/
Back to top Go down
Kakujitsu
General Of 0rg
General Of 0rg

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: .org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:06 am

Yes I am...

Back to top Go down
http://0rg-clan-forum.darkbb.com
Ecto.org
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: .org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 am

"represent .org" we need to assign ambassadors pronto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video   

Back to top Go down

.org Counter Strike: Source Frag Video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1