[0rg] Clan Forum

A meeting place for all [0rg] clan members.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum Registration
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Kakujitsu
To all [0rg] members, forum registration is mandatory within a week of the steam group invitation. Anyone not registered on the forum will be removed from the group and will lose any clan privileges and admin rights.

Comments: 2
Rupture
Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 pm by Kakujitsu
Rupture is one of the founding members of .0rg Hes been with me and the clan since day one. A very skilled and funny player its come to my attention that hes been misunderstood. N!gga was a movement started by Rupture. When he uses the word N!gga its not ment in a derogatory or disrespectful way, it is a general term for friend or acquaintance taken from Hip-Hop culture. Heads up Rupture is crazy …

Comments: 5
Latest topics
» Rates
Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 am by Kakujitsu

» Goats Are Awesome
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 am by Ƙrᴓƞίc Ƙlᴓώƞ

» The epicness of CastleMiner Z has a place!
Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:01 pm by Retro Gojira

» Only took forever to remember my login info
Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 am by Kakujitsu

» Hi. Kakujitsu said I could come in here. no seriously.
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm by Retro Gojira

» Source SDK fix after last update.
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 pm by Kakujitsu

» Updated for New Music 2013.
Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm by RupturE.org

» CS:GO Pro Tip Series: TM
Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 am by Kakujitsu

» CS:GO Pro Tip Series: Semphis
Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 am by Kakujitsu

Poll
Top posters
Ecto.org

0147.org

Kakujitsu

Markymark.org

RupturE.org

7528.org

ŁǿﯕŧﯕǿبŁ.org

3791.org

6066.org

0216.org

Share | 

Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
0147.org
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 123

PostSubject: Maps   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 am

Welcome to the maps section.

I thought it also might be a good idea to post my first maps that I have made, to post as an example how mapping is gradual and not just a sudden "I'm Pro" kind of thing. Here is a list of every map that I think is 'playable', I have made at least 10 other maps although these are either half finished or just a test.

Mel2

This is my first playable map and of course it is pretty crap seeing as I didn't know anything about func_detail's, good lighting or not to put npc's inside a deathmatch map.

However I was pretty proud seeing as it only took me a week. You can download it here.

dm_playground_b

This was my 2nd playable map based on a kid's playground I used to go to all the time when I was little. This took an extremely long amount of time seeing as I put more complex details and entities in. It even has a working soccer field if you play it with 'teams on' and a keypad. Here i worked out more details in which a map should look better.

You can download this map here.

rttf_rocketrace_1

This was made for fun, as a friend found out that you can follow your rockets when you noclip'd, seeing as I wanted to reproduce this without cheats I made this map.

rttf_rocketrace_redbull

This again follow the same principle of a race with rockets. This time however asked by a friend to do this I made it in the theme of a "redbull air race" where you have to follow through a series of checkpoints to be able to finish.

p_rubiks

This map was made because at the time I was totally obsessed with the puzzle of the rubiks cube. I made a totally working rubiks cube inside of deathmatch with custom textures made for the whole purpose of turning the faces. It has both a manual override and an automatic override so then the cube can mix itself.

dm_tigcrik_r2_extension

An extension from the popular map dm_tigcrik this was made on request from a friend because they wanted to have this map available for larger servers with more traffic. Parts of HL2 were added.

dm_rpg_madess

This was made because a friend started a map that looked similar, seeing that I knew I could make his map look 100x better I remade and extended the area in which he first started off from. This would have to be the most hectic map I have ever made, but also one of the most fun. It includes 3 short songs - 'Beached az remix', 'Die Motherfucker' and 'army'.

dm_chickencoop

This is one of my most renowned maps, used for 1v1's and normal servers. Originally it had scripting that turned the player model into one of the characters from Half-Life 2 like GMAN or Alyx however this was removed in version2 (v2) for the sake that whenever there was a needed restart (mp_restart 1) it would crash.

For the original version with the character model changers you can download that here.

dm_citadelrising

This is a large map based on the combine 'citadel' featured in the game Half-Life 2. Only relatively small portions of the map have been copied, other than that it is completely original.

dm_lockdown_chicken

This is a remake of the original lockdown, fully optimised. I also edited and removed a lot of the things that made this map annoying in 1v1's, such as invisible props, props in the way of the walkways and got rid of the hallways that were metal grating, plus extended doorways and such. This is not the final version.

dm_SSorg

This is a map that features the gameplay inside a spaceship, deep in space. The most recent map that I have released - it came fourth in the Deathmatch University Mapping competition, congrats on the winners!
You can find more information about this map at this page: http://www.hl2dm-university.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5218

Download of this map can be done here.

dm_magic_ruin (formally dm_alyeid)

One of my most major projects, I wanted to capture the likeness of another game - Elder Scrolls IV
Spanning out for 6 months I created my own textures, models and some sounds for the map.
Major eye candy for deathmatch players, it currently has a permanent spot in around 3 major server's map cycles.

Download of this map can be done here.

Other maps that are not released or finished:

dm_evlhq (project)
dm_air_temple
dm_duke_factory
dm_demersal
dm_highway
dm_bungalow
dm_virtual
dm_zakshack
dm_hotelcalifornia
watertypes